">
Runboard.com
You're welcome.
Please
Read Rules Click for Rules


ALL Open Forum Baseball Mules/HF's ATT Park FAQ&Admin

v




runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

Page:  1  2  3  4 

 
Monkey51 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Bullpen Catcher

Registered: 02-2006
Location: hanging from the ceiling
Posts: 7581
Reply | Quote
What's your 2007 baseball record?


I thought I'd bring this back to when someone suggested to keep track of wins and losses that you've seen. Away games do count!

1-4
4/03 SF vs SD - L
4/06 SF vs LA - L
4/07 SF vs LA - L
4/08 SF vs LA - L
4/20 SF vs ARI - W

---
Hamels started toward the dugout after what he thought was a strike. Lincecum didn't get the call & buzzed ump Dana DeMuth w. a fastball that slammed off the backstop & then froze Hamels w. another 3rd strike. 4/28/10 Timmy the ump killer.
4/21/2007, 12:37 am Link to this post
 
merkin Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Bullpen Guard

Registered: 02-2006
Location: Hiding behind a couch
Posts: 11797
Reply | Quote
Re: What's your 2007 baseball record?


what a coincedence

1-4
4/03 SF vs SD - L
4/06 SF vs LA - L
4/07 SF vs LA - L
4/08 SF vs LA - L
4/20 SF vs ARI - W

---
"...the best evaluation of players is subjective judgment...The real baseball world is inevitably going to be hundreds of times more complicated than the model that we construct...." -Bill James
4/21/2007, 12:51 am Link to this post   
 
croixdestick Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Bullpen Catcher

Registered: 04-2006
Location: flying under the radar
Posts: 6852
Reply | Quote
Re: What's your 2007 baseball record?


gee...wonder how that happened??? emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon

0-2

4/03 SF vs SD - L
4/08 SF vs LA - L



---
money can't buy you a pennant...suck it doggies!!!
4/21/2007, 8:08 am Link to this post   
 
jobu needsarefill Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

HALL OF FAME POSTER

Registered: 10-2006
Location: South Bay
Posts: 1541
Reply | Quote
Re: What's your 2007 baseball record?


I'm 2-2 thus far. Of course, that was in Scottsdale.


---
"The preacher says all my sins is warshed away, includin' that Piggly Wiggly I knocked over in Yazoo." -- Delmar O'Donnell
4/21/2007, 12:37 pm Link to this post   
 
Monkey51 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Bullpen Catcher

Registered: 02-2006
Location: hanging from the ceiling
Posts: 7581
Reply | Quote
Re: What's your 2007 baseball record?


quote:

croixdestick wrote:

gee...wonder how that happened??? emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon

0-2

4/03 SF vs SD - L
4/08 SF vs LA - L




at least you know the team has improved. if you listen to tash's interview with damon last night after the game he said that the team is more together. click here to listen

jack also says he's getting a 2nd chance because bochy doesn't know him and he encourages him. i bet alou never did that.

and why merkin has the same one as me...he stalks me...yup...i think i need that restraining order..

Last edited by Monkey51, 4/21/2007, 2:20 pm


---
Hamels started toward the dugout after what he thought was a strike. Lincecum didn't get the call & buzzed ump Dana DeMuth w. a fastball that slammed off the backstop & then froze Hamels w. another 3rd strike. 4/28/10 Timmy the ump killer.
4/21/2007, 2:19 pm Link to this post
 
Cain43 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

HALL OF FAME POSTER

Registered: 10-2006
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 2499
Reply | Quote



0-2

4/03 SF vs SD - L
4/06 SF vs LA - L
4/21/2007, 4:06 pm Link to this post   
 
asu9856 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Banned user

Registered: 10-2006
Location: Sacramento, CA soon
Posts: 2650
Reply | Quote



4/20 vs. ARI W
4/21 vs. ARI W

I'm 2-0 this year and 10-0 in my last 10 games, which includes 6 at PETCO Park.

---
"Am I a special motherfucking human, or what?" Barry Bonds
4/21/2007, 5:20 pm Link to this post   
 
croixdestick Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Bullpen Catcher

Registered: 04-2006
Location: flying under the radar
Posts: 6852
Reply | Quote
Re: What's your 2007 baseball record?


quote:

Monkey51 wrote:

quote:

croixdestick wrote:

gee...wonder how that happened??? emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon

0-2

4/03 SF vs SD - L
4/08 SF vs LA - L




at least you know the team has improved. if you listen to tash's interview with damon last night after the game he said that the team is more together. click here to listen

jack also says he's getting a 2nd chance because bochy doesn't know him and he encourages him. i bet alou never did that.

and why merkin has the same one as me...he stalks me...yup...i think i need that restraining order..



It is getting more and more obvious that this team is starting to synch...wasn't so sure after that first horrendous week but I'm feeling alot better now. Now we need to crawl above .500 and stay there!

Traschner looked good last night...hope he continues...his ERA is pretty good.

How soon are you going to get that restraining order??? emoticon

---
money can't buy you a pennant...suck it doggies!!!
4/21/2007, 5:27 pm Link to this post   
 
Monkey51 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Bullpen Catcher

Registered: 02-2006
Location: hanging from the ceiling
Posts: 7581
Reply | Quote
Re: What's your 2007 baseball record?


quote:

croixdestick wrote:

quote:

Monkey51 wrote:

quote:

croixdestick wrote:

gee...wonder how that happened??? emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon

0-2

4/03 SF vs SD - L
4/08 SF vs LA - L




at least you know the team has improved. if you listen to tash's interview with damon last night after the game he said that the team is more together. click here to listen

jack also says he's getting a 2nd chance because bochy doesn't know him and he encourages him. i bet alou never did that.

and why merkin has the same one as me...he stalks me...yup...i think i need that restraining order..



It is getting more and more obvious that this team is starting to synch...wasn't so sure after that first horrendous week but I'm feeling alot better now. Now we need to crawl above .500 and stay there!

Traschner looked good last night...hope he continues...his ERA is pretty good.

How soon are you going to get that restraining order??? emoticon



um...should that before or after the season? or should it be when the giants are at home only?

---
Hamels started toward the dugout after what he thought was a strike. Lincecum didn't get the call & buzzed ump Dana DeMuth w. a fastball that slammed off the backstop & then froze Hamels w. another 3rd strike. 4/28/10 Timmy the ump killer.
4/21/2007, 6:10 pm Link to this post
 
TheMalcontent Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

HALL OF FAME POSTER

Registered: 10-2006
Posts: 3130
Reply | Quote



1-0
4/20 SF vs AZ W 1-0

---

4/21/2007, 6:14 pm Link to this post   
 


QUICK REPLY

Page:  1  2  3  4 





You are not logged in (login)

>BACK TO THE TOP<

LINKS
Retrosheet - Baseball Reference - The Baseball Cube
OFFICIAL SF Giants Board - Active Roster - 40 Man Roster
SF 2010 Schedule - SF Gate on ATT Park - KNBR Podcasts
MLB Rumors - Baseball Think Factory - Hardball Times
Fantasy Baseball Hub - Fan Graphs - Cot's Contracts
Minor Giants Daily Recap - Seat Data - SFDugout.com
AZ Giants Spring/ Fall Blog - Your Giants Korea - El Lefty Malo
Chris Haft - Huff Daddy - Inside Giants Clubhouse
McCovey Chronicles - Dodger Blues - Extra Baggs
LINKS OF FAME