">
Runboard.com
You're welcome.
Please
Read Rules Click for Rules


ALL Open Forum Baseball Mules/HF's ATT Park FAQ&Admin

v

runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)


Page:  1  2  3 

 
fuqthebums Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

HALL OF FAME POSTER
Global user

Registered: 08-2006
Location: South Bay
Posts: 3826
Reply | Quote
PLEASE... NO MORE !@#$ PADRES


This is KILLING me!!! emoticon

...and am I the only one who always really, really !@#$ hated Klesko?? I mean, I didn't hate him for being a Padre... I just hated his ugly !@#$ mug. The guy walks around with a strange look on his face; half angry, half confused. On top of that, he's a cry-baby biatch.

I mean seriously, if we were going to load up the giants with old padres, could we have done JUST A LITTLE !@#$ BETTER?? The Padres suck donkey dick, and we grab from the bottom of the barrel. Peavy? No. Greene? Nope. Hell, we couldn't even pickup Dr Dodger himself piaza. We picked up... KLESKO and !@#$ ROBERTS.

Excuse me while I emoticon
12/19/2006, 8:11 pm Link to this post   
 
Monkey51 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Bullpen Catcher
Global user

Registered: 02-2006
Location: hanging from the ceiling
Posts: 7581
Reply | Quote
Re: PLEASE... NO MORE !@#$ PADRES


quote:

fuqthebums wrote:

This is KILLING me!!! emoticon

...and am I the only one who always really, really !@#$ hated Klesko?? I mean, I didn't hate him for being a Padre... I just hated his ugly !@#$ mug. The guy walks around with a strange look on his face; half angry, half confused. On top of that, he's a cry-baby biatch.

I mean seriously, if we were going to load up the giants with old padres, could we have done JUST A LITTLE !@#$ BETTER?? The Padres suck donkey dick, and we grab from the bottom of the barrel. Peavy? No. Greene? Nope. Hell, we couldn't even pickup Dr Dodger himself piaza. We picked up... KLESKO and !@#$ ROBERTS.

Excuse me while I emoticon



totally [sign in to see URL] him !@#$ in 05 and now it's 06 and in 07 i'll pay the price dearly for mocking his dirty [sign in to see URL] his [sign in to see URL] the !@#$?

---
Hamels started toward the dugout after what he thought was a strike. Lincecum didn't get the call & buzzed ump Dana DeMuth w. a fastball that slammed off the backstop & then froze Hamels w. another 3rd strike. 4/28/10 Timmy the ump killer.
12/19/2006, 10:09 pm Link to this post
 
KreGg Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

HALL OF FAME POSTER
Global user

Registered: 06-2006
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Posts: 1819
Reply | Quote
Re: PLEASE... NO MORE !@#$ PADRES


 emoticon

Stop this !@#$!!!
We were all mad that the Dodgers were doing this now Sabean is copying the Dodgers!!!

PS: Hey merkin, how can [sign in to see URL] be blocked and Dodgers isn't? emoticon

---

12/19/2006, 10:57 pm Link to this post   
 
fuqthebums Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

HALL OF FAME POSTER
Global user

Registered: 08-2006
Location: South Bay
Posts: 3826
Reply | Quote
Re: PLEASE... NO MORE !@#$ PADRES


quote:

KreGg wrote:

PS: Hey merkin, how can [sign in to see URL] be blocked and Dodgers isn't? emoticon



emoticon emoticon
12/20/2006, 12:33 am Link to this post   
 
hrhbalzac Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

HALL OF FAME POSTER
Global user

Registered: 10-2006
Posts: 1535
Reply | Quote



I'll take the following Padres:
Willie McCovey
Nate Colbert
Clay Kirby
Randy Jones
Tony Gwynn
Enzo Hernandez
Fred Kendall (J's Dad)

They're all about the right age. And McCovey is always hanging out at the park, just make him suit up.

He's probably better defensively there than Klesko.

---
**************
12/20/2006, 12:53 am Link to this post   
 
donkekus Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

MOST VALUABLE POSTER
Global user

Registered: 10-2006
Posts: 676
Reply | Quote



The fact that Peavy and Greene weren't free agents, sort of limit the Giants chances of signing them, don't you think?

And, though you offer the splendid idea of Piazza, do you really think he can actually play any position at all? The man had to be the worst defensive catcher last year. Only if the Giants were in the American League would I support his signing.

12/20/2006, 12:05 pm Link to this post   
 
fuqthebums Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

HALL OF FAME POSTER
Global user

Registered: 08-2006
Location: South Bay
Posts: 3826
Reply | Quote
Re: …


quote:

donkekus wrote:

The fact that Peavy and Greene weren't free agents, sort of limit the Giants chances of signing them, don't you think?

And, though you offer the splendid idea of Piazza, do you really think he can actually play any position at all? The man had to be the worst defensive catcher last year. Only if the Giants were in the American League would I support his signing.




Thanks sherlock... you sure blew holes in my argument!!

I know they weren't free agents, I was trying to make a POINT. I guess you missed that. The point is, we shouldn't be signing crappy Padres, and they weren't even DECENT padres such as those that I mentioned. YES, the ones I mentioned are not free agents. Does it matter? I didn't say "We should have signed THESE guys". I said we shouldn't sign the !@#$ losers we did, that the padres suck, and it's not like we got the DECENT padres. Does this click for ya yet, mcfly?

Why is it that you are the only one who seems to have a problem with my posts? This is the third time you've called me out. Did I spit in your eye or something? Short-change you at the grocery story? I'm sorry =D

 emoticon
12/20/2006, 12:19 pm Link to this post   
 
deadmeat23 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

VETERAN POSTER
Global user

Registered: 10-2006
Posts: 60
Reply | Quote
Re: PLEASE... NO MORE !@#$ PADRES


At the end of the day... it's a good pickup for 1 million with incentives.

Who knows maybe he has another productive year left in him emoticon
12/20/2006, 12:29 pm Link to this post   
 
donkekus Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

MOST VALUABLE POSTER
Global user

Registered: 10-2006
Posts: 676
Reply | Quote



I don't have problems with your posts in general, just posts that don't entirely make sense and are based around arguments that are full of holes.

Put it this way, the way you wrote your "argument" suggests that the Giants passed over the likes of Peavy and Greene. It would be one thing if you offered better Padres FAs that signed elsewhere that the Giants actually passed over, but you purport the Giants' and Sabean's failings based on a rubric that doesn't exist. In the future if you're trying to make a point, use facts to back up your argument; they tend to work better.

And, you work at a grocery store?
12/20/2006, 12:40 pm Link to this post   
 
fuqthebums Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

HALL OF FAME POSTER
Global user

Registered: 08-2006
Location: South Bay
Posts: 3826
Reply | Quote
Re: …


quote:

donkekus wrote:

I don't have problems with your posts in general, just posts that don't entirely make sense and are based around arguments that are full of holes.

Put it this way, the way you wrote your "argument" suggests that the Giants passed over the likes of Peavy and Greene. It would be one thing if you offered better Padres FAs that signed elsewhere that the Giants actually passed over, but you purport the Giants' and Sabean's failings based on a rubric that doesn't exist. In the future if you're trying to make a point, use facts to back up your argument; they tend to work better.

And, you work at a grocery store?



Somebody ban this !@#$ joker, please?
12/20/2006, 1:46 pm Link to this post   
 


QUICK REPLY

Page:  1  2  3 





You are not logged in (login)

>BACK TO THE TOP<

LINKS
Retrosheet - Baseball Reference - The Baseball Cube
OFFICIAL SF Giants Board - Active Roster - 40 Man Roster
SF 2010 Schedule - SF Gate on ATT Park - KNBR Podcasts
MLB Rumors - Baseball Think Factory - Hardball Times
Fantasy Baseball Hub - Fan Graphs - Cot's Contracts
Minor Giants Daily Recap - Seat Data - SFDugout.com
AZ Giants Spring/ Fall Blog - Your Giants Korea - El Lefty Malo
Chris Haft - Huff Daddy - Inside Giants Clubhouse
McCovey Chronicles - Dodger Blues - Extra Baggs
LINKS OF FAME