">
Runboard.com
You're welcome.
Please
Read Rules Click for Rules


ALL Open Forum Baseball Mules/HF's ATT Park FAQ&Admin

v

runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)


Page:  1  2  3  4 ... 10  11  12 

 
FSS Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

HALL OF FAME POSTER
Global user

Registered: 10-2006
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 3051
Reply | Quote
Re: ESPN Mules & HF's, check in


Honestly, that would be [sign in to see URL] really does hurt my wee brain, and I'm very scared of an impending seizure.

The monkey flipping, and all the live action shot just kill me.
10/12/2006, 8:04 pm Link to this post   
 
stretch9054 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

HALL OF FAME POSTER
Global user

Registered: 10-2006
Posts: 1260
Reply | Quote
Re: ESPN Mules & HF's, check in


Okay I'm in..

---

10/12/2006, 8:23 pm Link to this post
 
enut21 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Banned user
Global user

Registered: 10-2006
Posts: 558
Reply | Quote
Re: ESPN Mules & HF's, check in


The black sheep has checked in.

---
"You are not a Sharks Fan. You haven't posted once in my Sharks thread!" - Nine_Buck
10/12/2006, 8:44 pm Link to this post   
 
merkin Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Bullpen Guard
Global user

Registered: 02-2006
Location: Hiding behind a couch
Posts: 11797
Reply | Quote
Re: ESPN Mules & HF's, check in


quote:

FSS wrote:

Honestly, that would be [sign in to see URL] really does hurt my wee brain, and I'm very scared of an impending seizure.

The monkey flipping, and all the live action shot just kill me.



Hey

Got the thing working

you can avoid the jumpy things =)

---
"...the best evaluation of players is subjective judgment...The real baseball world is inevitably going to be hundreds of times more complicated than the model that we construct...." -Bill James
10/12/2006, 9:17 pm Link to this post   
 
croixdestick Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Bullpen Catcher
Global user

Registered: 04-2006
Location: flying under the radar
Posts: 6852
Reply | Quote
Re: ESPN Mules & HF's, check in


quote:

merkin wrote:

quote:

FSS wrote:

Honestly, that would be [sign in to see URL] really does hurt my wee brain, and I'm very scared of an impending seizure.

The monkey flipping, and all the live action shot just kill me.



Hey

Got the thing working

you can avoid the jumpy things =)




[sign in to see URL] love all of the smileys!! But, will exercise restraint in the offseason on the overuse of them.


 emoticon

---
money can't buy you a pennant...suck it doggies!!!
10/12/2006, 10:01 pm Link to this post   
 
Monkey51 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Bullpen Catcher
Global user

Registered: 02-2006
Location: hanging from the ceiling
Posts: 7581
Reply | Quote
Re: ESPN Mules & HF's, check in


quote:

croixdestick wrote:

quote:

merkin wrote:

quote:

FSS wrote:

Honestly, that would be [sign in to see URL] really does hurt my wee brain, and I'm very scared of an impending seizure.

The monkey flipping, and all the live action shot just kill me.



Hey

Got the thing working

you can avoid the jumpy things =)




[sign in to see URL] love all of the smileys!! But, will exercise restraint in the offseason on the overuse of them.


 emoticon



i dunno if it's use [sign in to see URL] the [sign in to see URL] is a little [sign in to see URL] loading them too..


---
Hamels started toward the dugout after what he thought was a strike. Lincecum didn't get the call & buzzed ump Dana DeMuth w. a fastball that slammed off the backstop & then froze Hamels w. another 3rd strike. 4/28/10 Timmy the ump killer.
10/12/2006, 10:04 pm Link to this post
 
merkin Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Bullpen Guard
Global user

Registered: 02-2006
Location: Hiding behind a couch
Posts: 11797
Reply | Quote
Re: ESPN Mules & HF's, check in


quote:

croixdestick wrote:

[sign in to see URL] love all of the smileys!! But, will exercise restraint in the offseason on the overuse of them.
 emoticon



We know you do Croix... and we dont want you to change one little bit.....

But loading 100 emoticons can be distracting....

so now we have options =D

 emoticon

---
"...the best evaluation of players is subjective judgment...The real baseball world is inevitably going to be hundreds of times more complicated than the model that we construct...." -Bill James
10/12/2006, 10:05 pm Link to this post   
 
croixdestick Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Bullpen Catcher
Global user

Registered: 04-2006
Location: flying under the radar
Posts: 6852
Reply | Quote
Re: ESPN Mules & HF's, check in


quote:

Monkey51 wrote:

quote:

croixdestick wrote:

quote:

merkin wrote:

quote:

FSS wrote:

Honestly, that would be [sign in to see URL] really does hurt my wee brain, and I'm very scared of an impending seizure.

The monkey flipping, and all the live action shot just kill me.



Hey

Got the thing working

you can avoid the jumpy things =)




[sign in to see URL] love all of the smileys!! But, will exercise restraint in the offseason on the overuse of them.


 emoticon



i dunno if it's use [sign in to see URL] the [sign in to see URL] is a little [sign in to see URL] loading them too..



Loading them does take time, especially with a slow [sign in to see URL] I love to use them to make a point.

---
money can't buy you a pennant...suck it doggies!!!
10/12/2006, 10:06 pm Link to this post   
 
merkin Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Bullpen Guard
Global user

Registered: 02-2006
Location: Hiding behind a couch
Posts: 11797
Reply | Quote
Re: ESPN Mules & HF's, check in


quote:

croixdestick wrote:
Loading them does take time, especially with a slow [sign in to see URL] I love to use them to make a point.



Like....


KOREAN PRIDE BABY!!!
 emoticon

---
"...the best evaluation of players is subjective judgment...The real baseball world is inevitably going to be hundreds of times more complicated than the model that we construct...." -Bill James
10/12/2006, 11:03 pm Link to this post   
 
etienne1977 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

ROOKIE PHENOM
Global user

Registered: 10-2006
Posts: 47
Reply | Quote
posticon Re: ESPN Mules & HF's, check in


who else is here VIVE LE BONDS

ESPN blows emoticon

Last edited by etienne1977, 10/13/2006, 12:03 am
10/13/2006, 12:01 am Link to this post   
 


QUICK REPLY

Page:  1  2  3  4 ... 10  11  12 





You are not logged in (login)

>BACK TO THE TOP<

LINKS
Retrosheet - Baseball Reference - The Baseball Cube
OFFICIAL SF Giants Board - Active Roster - 40 Man Roster
SF 2010 Schedule - SF Gate on ATT Park - KNBR Podcasts
MLB Rumors - Baseball Think Factory - Hardball Times
Fantasy Baseball Hub - Fan Graphs - Cot's Contracts
Minor Giants Daily Recap - Seat Data - SFDugout.com
AZ Giants Spring/ Fall Blog - Your Giants Korea - El Lefty Malo
Chris Haft - Huff Daddy - Inside Giants Clubhouse
McCovey Chronicles - Dodger Blues - Extra Baggs
LINKS OF FAME